Global Smart Medical Devices Market is estimated to grow at a 7.22% CAGR during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 to reach $42,558.17 million by 2027. The increase in demand for smart medical devices is mainly attributed to unhealthy diet and lifestyle and lack of physical activity which leads to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular and other disorders. Additionally, the growing awareness and demand for the use of the internet in smart medical devices in the healthcare sector and its adoption in data management is helping physicians and physicians to monitor the health of a patient day-to-day and ensure patients get proper healthcare, leading to an increase in demand for smart medical devices. Additionally, increasing awareness and demand for real-time patient data will ensure appropriate patient care. Additionally, growing demand for home care therapeutic and diagnostic parameters across the globe is expected to sustain the market, thereby contributing to the growth of the smart medical device market over the forecast period 2022-2027.
Some of the major market players operating in the Smart Medical Devices Market to understand Sonova., Abbott., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Medtronic Plc., CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM, INC., Enable Injections, Garmin LTD., Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Neurometrix, INC., Omron Healthcare , INC., F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless, INC., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services, INC., FitBit, Qardio, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, among others .
by DelveInsight”Smart Medical Devices Market Share and ForecastThe report will offer in-depth understanding of the Smart Medical Devices market, further benefiting competitors or stakeholders operating in the Smart Medical Devices.
Smart medical devices are a category of medical devices equipped with wireless IoT technology. This technology connects patients with doctors and transmits critical medical data in real time from hospital beds and private homes. Smart personal medical devices provide real-time data to clinicians to ensure patients receive the highest level of care.
Interested to learn more about how smart medical devices work- Smart Medical Devices Market Size
- In April 2022, FitBit Inc.., announced that it has received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration for an AFib detection algorithm that can identify atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- In March 2022, Novo Nordiskmultinational pharmaceutical company, announced that two smart connected insulin pens, NovoPen 6 and NovoPen Echo Plus, are now available on prescription for people with diabetes treated with Novo Nordisk insulin in the UK.
- In January 2022, island, is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making life easier for people with diabetes, announced that its Omnipod 5 insulin pump has received FDA clearance for use in patients with diabetes. Omnipod 5 is a patch-like device capable of adjusting daily doses to changes in the wearer’s blood sugar levels.
- In February 2021, Qardio Inc.., a US technology company specializing in heart health monitoring products, announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted the company 510k clearance for its QardioCore ambulatory ECG device.
- In August 2020, Medtronic announced the acquisition of Companion Medical, maker of InPen. The InPen is a reusable smart insulin pen that uses Bluetooth technology to send dose information to a mobile app.
According to DelveInsight, the Clinical development of smart medical devices The market would grow rapidly throughout the forecast period due to continuous commercial and clinical development.
In the global smart medical devices market, major players are contributing significantly to their development and are also active in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their position in the market.
Some of the major market players operating in the smart medical device market include Sonova., Abbott., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Medtronic Plc., CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM, INC., Enable Injections, Garmin LTD., Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Neurometrix, INC., Omron Healthcare , INC., F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless, INC., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services, INC., FitBit, Qardio, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, among others .
Learn more about smart medical devices and get detailed information about Best Smart Medical Devices
- Study period – 2019-2027
- Key Companies- Sonova (NYSE: SOON.SW), Abbott (NYSE: ABT), Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (NYSE: SSNLF), Medtronic Plc (NYSE: MDT), CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM INC (NYSE: DXCM), Enable Injections, Garmin LT., Insulet Corporation (NYSE: PODD), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc (NYSE: JNJ), Neurometrix INC (NYSE: NURO), Omron Healthcare INC (NYSE: OMRNY), F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless INC ., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (NYSE: WST), FitBit, Qardio Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO), Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies and many others.
- Smart Medical Devices Market by Product Type (Diagnostics and Monitoring Devices [Blood Glucose Monitors, Heart Rate Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Blood Pressure Monitors, Breath Analyzers, and Others]
- Smart Medical Devices Market by Therapeutic Devices [Oxygen Concentrators & Ventilators, Insulin Pumps & Pens, Hearing Aids, and Others])
- Smart Medical Devices Market by Distribution Channel (Hospital and Retail Pharmacy, E-Commerce and Others) and
- Smart Medical Devices Market by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL Viewpoints and Analyst Point of View
- Introduction to Smart Medical Devices Market Report
- Smart Medical Devices Market Executive Summary
- Regulatory analysis
- Analysis of the key factors of the smart medical devices market
- Smart Medical Devices Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Smart Medical Devices Market
- Smart Medical Devices Market Layout
- Global Company Share Analysis of Smart Medical Devices Market – 3 to 5 Key Companies
- Smart Medical Devices Market Company and Product Profiles
- KOL Views
- Project approach
- About DelveInsight
- Disclaimer and Contact Us
For more details on Smart Medical Devices Market Share, just click here @ Smart Connected Medical Devices
Main takeaways from the Smart Medical Devices Market Report Study
- Market Size Analysis for Current Smart Medical Devices Market Size (2021) and 5-Year Market Forecast (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze the appropriate indicators, our experts closely monitor the smart medical device market.
- Main product/service/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures that have occurred in the last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global smart medical devices market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the smart medical device market.
- What are the best performing segments in 2021? How these segments will behave in 2027.
- Which are the top performing regions and countries in the current Smart Medical Devices market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where the companies should have been focusing on the Smart Medical Devices market growth opportunities in the near future?
Latest Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports by DelveInsight
Stem Cell Market | Medical Marijuana Market | Oncolytic Virus Cancer Treatment Pipeline | Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma Market | CART pipeline | Bone Metastases in Solid Tumors Market | Kawasaki Disease Market | Myopia Treatment Devices Market | market for urological ultrasound devices | Lice Infestations Market | Liver Cirrhosis Market | SGLT2 Inhibitors Market | Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency PGHD Market | Anti-neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Associated Vasculitis Market | HHV 3 Varicella Zoster Infections Market | Radiation Induced Esophagitis Market
Related blogs by DelveInsight
- Chlamydia treatment: is this the end of the era of antibiotics?
- What impact does speech and voice recognition technology bring to the healthcare system?
DelveInsight is a leading business consulting and market research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharmaceutical companies by providing complete end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed information on the expected evolution of the MedTech market in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions, at MedTech Consulting Solutions