This tutorial is about how to fix “Instagram lagging” issue on iPhone and Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Fix “Instagram Lagging” Issue on iPhone and Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Fix “Instagram Lagging” Issue on iPhone and Android Device
Instagram app crashing or always lagging on your phone? Well, many Android and iPhone device users have complained that Instagram crashes or shuts down automatically and sometimes lags while loading stories, posts, scrolling or trying to open. of the DM. This can happen for various reasons, but it can be easily fixed by following some simple troubleshooting methods. Let’s take a look at some methods to fix Instagram problem on Android and iOS. On your Android smartphone or iOS device (depending on the iOS device, the reboot method may vary), press the power button for 3 seconds and select the reboot option. Once the reset is complete, try opening Instagram again.
If the problem persists, try the following steps. Instagram faces downtime from time to time. In this case, your Instagram application cannot load the content correctly. This leads you to believe that the app isn’t working, but the real problem is that the app can’t fetch new content from the company’s servers. If you see that Instagram has crashed, you will have to wait for the servers to come back.
Turn off less mobile data on Instagram
If you have low mobile data usage, you may have enabled the Use less mobile data option in the Instagram app. This way the app will use less data to load the stream. The practice can lead to Instagram lag on Android and iPhone. Follow the steps to turn off less mobile data on Instagram.
- Open Instagram on iPhone or Android.
- Go to your profile and tap on the hamburger menu at the top.
- Go to settings.
- Select Account and tap the Data usage menu.
- Disable Use less mobile data and reopen the app.
Disable high quality downloads on Instagram
- Access your Instagram account on your iPhone or Android.
- Select the hamburger menu and go to Settings.
- Open an account and select Data Usage.
- Disable high quality downloads and enjoy a smooth Instagram experience.
Use fast internet speed
When browsing Instagram, you must have a good internet connection for smooth performance. If you’re connected to a slow network connection, you might notice a lag in your Instagram feed. Connect to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi frequency and not the 2.4 GHz frequency if you are connected to Wi-Fi. You will see improved network speeds and faster loading times.
Force stop Instagram (Android)
- Find the Instagram icon on your Android home screen or in the app drawer.
- Long press the app icon and go to app info menu.
- Tap Force stop and confirm your decision.
Clear Instagram Cache (Android)
- Long-press the Instagram icon and open the app info menu.
- Go to the Storage & Cache menu.
- Select clear cache from the next menu.
Final Words: How to Fix “Instagram Lagging” Issue on iPhone and Android Device
Hope you understand this article How to Fix “Instagram Lagging” Issue on iPhone and Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.