This tutorial is about creating a bootable USB on your Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create a Bootable USB on Your Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to create a bootable USB drive on your Android device
Your PC’s operating system has crashed and the only chance for recovery is an ISO file burned to a USB flash drive. But if you don’t have a spare PC that you can use to create installation media, that’s no problem. Android has you covered. This is how you can restore your system by creating a bootable USB from Android without a PC. We all know it: your PC does not start anymore. Maybe a virus has corrupted the operating system or the hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced. There is data you need to recover, but you have no way to burn a recovery disc.
You might think that your PC is the only device that allows you to download and burn ISO files (hard disk images saved in a single file). Or you? If you have an Android phone or tablet running Android 3.1 or later, your device likely supports USB OTG (On-The-Go). This means you can connect USB devices to your phone or tablet, such as a mouse, keyboard, or even a USB storage device. This is how you can use to restore your PC. Download the recovery disc ISO file, connect the USB device to your tablet or phone and burn the ISO file with a special application. This way you can boot your laptop from your Android phone.
How to Create a Bootable USB on Your Android Device
- Choose your Android and go to play store, now search for USB ISO 2 app as I told you in the above link.
- Once you find the app, install it on your Android and wait for the installation to complete.
- To create a bootable USB, open the ISO 2 USB application.
- Here you will see two options (PICK, PICK), the first option you need to choose your USB Pin Drive, then connect your USB with OTG cable and connect the OTG cable to your Android. After that, click on Choose option and select the USB drive you have inserted.
- Once you’ve chosen USB, it’s time to CHOOSE the ISO file. You must have an ISO file of the operating system of which you want to create a bootable USB. For example, if you want to create a Windows 10 USB installer, you need to download the ISO file to your Android, because without the ISO file, you cannot create a bootable USB PIN drive. Whenever you download the ISO file, click on the Choose option and select the ISO file.
- So, when you choose a Windows 10.ISO file, check the Format USB driver box, in case you want to erase all data. after that, click on the Start button to start creating a bootable USB drive. During the procedure make sure that your Android is connected with Wifi internet connection because without internet connection you cannot complete the procedure. then make sure your Android is over 80% charged. if it has less charge, you can’t connect your Android with the charging cable because you have connected the OTG cable. So you need to focus on these things to complete the bootable USB.
- By clicking the start button. Then the process will start and you will have to wait for 15-20 minutes. During the process, you will see various advertisements on your Android screen. Here, close the ads and wait for the process to complete.
- After 20 minutes, you will see the notification “Burn ISO file successfully”. Finally, you are done creating a bootable USB drive from your Android phone. Once the process is complete, your USB device will be automatically removed from your phone.
Final Words: How to Create a Bootable USB on Your Android Device
Hope you understand this article How to Create a Bootable USB on Your Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.